Main menu

Pages

Katy Perry and Alesso released a new video, "When I'm Gone."

Katy Perry and Alesso released a new video, "When I'm Gone."

Katy Perry and Alesso released a new video, "When I'm Gone.

Video directed by Hannah Lux Davis.

The video begins on Katy Berry at a phone booth declaring, "I think it's time to give them everything they want" before she and the Swedish producer set sail and dance in a futuristic world.

The clip was first shown during the first half of a NFL 2022 National Football League game Monday night, the first time ESPN has shown a music video for the first time during a live broadcast.

The music video for "When I'm Gone" is Katy Perry's first collaboration with Alesso,

and is Katy Perry's second single released in 2021 after "Electric" released in May as part of the track for Pokemon 25. Alesso dropped four singles last year, including In it "Chasing Stars" in collaboration with Marshmello features James Bay.

Comments