Main menu

Pages

WATCH : Adele “Oh My God” New Music Video

 Adelle The 33-year-old singer recently released the music video for "Oh My God," her latest song from her latest album, 30.

oh my god adelle

Adele channels Snow White in the edgy video, which premiered on Jan. 12. She wears a brilliant red ballgown, bold red lipstick, and matching silver teardrop necklace, rings, and earrings.

oh my god adelle

Her dancers jump over blazing chairs and do routines on a mattress while she holds on to an apple at one point. She even takes a bite at the end of the video.

"Oh My God," Adele's fifth studio album tune, is a dance-pop anthem about her journey of love, sorrow, and acceptance following her 2019 divorce from spouse Simon Konecki.

  • Here is see the official music video on YouTube :


Comments